Welcome back to HMS Friday, the frank discussion of human sexuality.
During my visits to my shrinks it has become clear that my above average sex drive is mostly in my head, and not a product of biology. Since taking medication I must say it has fallen off some, which has been a good thing. I can enjoy the touching and kissing more without feeling the “need” for sex. (and subsequently pester my lovely wife less) This has contributed to the more relaxed emotional state that I am enjoying, and when we do actually make love it is WAY better than it has been recently.
So my question to you is how much do you think your drive is physical verses mental and why?
On to the “plus”:
I was honored to receive the following award from the one and only Hope from Hope Radio. She feels that among my snippets of wisdom and pretty pictures I am a decent human being.
Thank you Hope, I’d like to that I am too in the grand scheme of things. :)
I started this blog as another creative type outlet, one which I could be funny and have people laugh along with me at the odd happenings in my life. It has turned into more of a place where I come and hang out with you the commenters (since I can interact with you, sorry lurkers.) I look forward to sharing something, from a variety of topics, with you and hearing back. I like to think of it (blogging in general) like we are all at a party, drifting in and out of each other’s conversations, tossing in your two cents then listening to another speak, and I really like knowing that there are people out there that like to hear what I have to say, and/or like my photographs. I feel as though I have a personal relationship with all the people I read and who comment here.
1) The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs. I like to think that I get along with everyone.
2) The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions. I generally try to be encouraging and helpful, as for inspirational, well if anyone can find inspiration in an image or one of my stories, then I am more than happy to provide it.
3) There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture, Sciences and Beliefs. The clear purpose of this is for me to be able to talk about whatever I believe. I would hope that fosters a better understanding of me if nothing else.
4) The Blog is refreshing and creative. I’d like to think so. (and funny too!)
5) The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking. The only negative things I have to talk about are drivers and and people who take up more than one parking space, usually.
Those of you who receive this award are required to do the following:
1) Create a post with a mention and link to the blogger who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award to you.
2) The award conditions must be displayed in the post.
3) Write a short article about what your blog has thus far achieved preferably citing one or more older post to support:
4) The blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award to blogs in concurrence with the award conditions.
5) The blogger must display the award at any location on their blog.
I think most of the blogs I read would fit into the criteria for being nominated, however I will pick two in accordance with the rules (not that I am big on following the rules, so nominees, feel free to ignore them too)
Miss Sizzle Jones is one of the most open and honest and kindest bloggers I know. She is smart and funny and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is mindful of those less fortunate and would quite possible give you the shirt off her back. Add to that she is attractive on the outside and on the inside.
Second but by no means second, Dana, her frank and open discussions an all aspects of her life promote some wonderful and respectful debates on many different topics. She is also smart and kind and respectful of those less fortunate. And again her inner beauty is matched by her outward appearance.